Industrial Weld-On Adapters
Monitor offers a high quality weld-on adapter for light duty pump sets. The Monitor Weld-On adapter is made from high quality materials. The 3” drop fitting is made from lead-free read brass. It includes an internal long-sweep 90 degree turn for reduced friction loss and a pull pipe drain hole to prevent corrosion.
Industrial Weld-On Adapters Casing Weldment
The casing weldment is made from cold rolled steel. It includes a tapered “V” easy weld design, a stainless steel positive stop pin, stainless steel 3” male NPT discharge, and a stainless steel o-ring land. Design to fit 8”, 10” and 12” (I.D.) casing, the Monitor Weld-On Pitless will safely hold 10,000 lbs.
- Installation Instructions
For CAD drawing contact sales at 800-356-5130 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Durable fabricated steel housing - brass elbow, stainless steel discharge, large drain hole in the pull pipe port, 3” FIP pull pipe, 3” FIP drop pipe, 3” stainless steel MIP discharge and large o-ring seal.
- Designed to be welded onto 8”, 10” and 12” I.D. steel casing.
- Designed for shallow or deep settings and high working pressures up to 300 PSI.
- Durable steel housing with tear drop design for EZ bottom welding.
- Water contacts only 304 stainless steel and brass elbow for long term corrosion protection.
- No obstruction in the casing I.D. when the brass elbow is removed.
- Stainless steel 10o tapered slip fitting design on the elbow for easy installation and removal at time of servicing.
- Large O-Ring neoprene seal.
- Large drain hole in the 3” FIP pull pipe port.
- Designed for 10,000 lbs. load.
- Also available factory welded to casing.